Jacobs University Bremen
Campus Ring 1
Office: Research I, Room 81
PhD in Biomedical Engineering at Complex Systems Laboratory, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
Msc in Biomedical Engineering at Image Processing Laboratory, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
- PhD (Systemic Modelling of Mood Variations in Bipolar Disorder)
- Other projects:
- Including the effect of ephaptic coupling in a reaction- diffusion model of excitable tissue using the solution of Poisson’s equation to investigate the role of ephaptic coupling in dynamics of wave propagation in a syncytium.
- Successfully extracting the causal connectivities between different regions of the brain in an emotional processing task by applying the dynamical causal modeling approach on fMRI signals.
- Quantifying the changes in recurrence plot of actigraphic recordings in bipolar patients in comparison with the normal subjects.
- Proposing a network of coupled excitable cells to investigate the effects of demyelination of each neuronal population on the dynamical response of its neighbors.
- MSc (Identification of Diabetic Retinopathy Stage Using Retinal Image Processing)
Project/thesis supervisor of:
- Safa Sanami, Toward a fMRI analysis on emotion regulation: functional connectivities in response to emotional images, MSc thesis, Amirkabir University of Technology, 2015-present
- Alireza Akbari, Modeling the role of ephaptic coupling in spiral wave propagation in electrical model of cardiac tissue, cardiovascular residency thesis, Iran University of Medical Science, 2013-2015
- Atefeh Rajabi, Mathematical model of interaction between psychological parameters in bipolar disorder, BSc thesis, Amirkabir University of Technology, 2015-present
- Safa Sanami, Automated detection of microaneurysms in fundus images: detection of diabetic retinopathy at the early stage, BSc thesis, Amirkabir University of Technology, 2013-2014
- Bahareh Safarbali, Network model of multiple sclerosis, MSc thesis, Amirkabir University of Technology, 2012- 2014
- Atiyeh Bayani, Fatemeh Hadaeghi, Sajad Jafari, Greg Murray, “Critical slowing down as an early warning of transitions in episodes of bipolar disorder: A simulation study based on a computational model of circadian activity”, Chronobiology International , 2017
- Fatemeh Hadaeghi, Mohammad Reza Hashemi Golpayegani, Sajad Jafari, Greg Murray, “Toward a complex system understanding of bipolar disorder: A chaotic model of abnormal circadian activity rhythms in euthymic bipolar disorder”, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 2016
- Fatemeh Hadaeghi, Mohammad Reza Hashemi Golpayegani, Laura Gardini, “A non-autonomous system leading to cyclic chaotic sets to model physiological rhythms”, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2016
- Fatemeh Hadaeghi, Mohammad Reza Hashemi Golpayegani, Greg Murray, “Towards a complex system understanding of bipolar disorder: A Map Based Model of a Complex Winnerless Competition”, Journal of Theoretical Biology, 2015
- Mohammad Shahzad, Viet-Thanh Pham, M. Ayaz Ahmad, Sajad Jafari, Fatemeh Hadaeghi, “Synchronization and circuit design of a chaotic system with coexisting hidden attractors”, The European Physical Journal Special Topics, 2015
- Alireza Akbari, Keivan Moradi, Fatemeh Hadaeghi, Shahriar Gharibzadeh, Zahra Emkanjoo, “Is "capacitive coupling" purely excitatory in the cardiac tissue?”, Frontiers in Physiology, 2014
- Fatemeh Hadaeghi, Mohammad R Hashemi Golpayegani, Keivan Moradi, “Does "crisis-induced intermittency" explain bipolar disorder dynamics?”, Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, 2013
- Fatemeh Hadaeghi, Mohammad R. Hashemi Golpayegani, Shahriar Gharibzadeh, “What is the mathematical description of the treated mood pattern in bipolar disorder?”, Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, 2013
- Bahareh Safarbali, Fatemeh Hadaeghi, Shahriar Gharibzadeh, “Does the immune system act as a self-organized system in multiple sclerosis?”, The Journal of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences, 2013
- Maryam Sadeghi Talarposhti, Fatemeh Hadaeghi, Shahriar Gharibzadeh, “how does tonic dopamine level affect decision-making in dual tasks in parkinson's disease?”, The Journal of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences, 2013
- Fatemeh Hadaeghi, Mohammad Reza Hashemi Golpayegani, Fatemeh Bakouie, “Dynamic control of bipolar disorder throughout the phase transition prediction in abnormal circadian activity rhythms”, (in Persian), 9th World Congress for Psychotherapy | WCP Asian Chapter, 2016
- Fatemeh Hadaeghi, Mansour Vafadoost, Shahriar Gharibzadeh, “Training a SOM network to early detect the diabetic retinopathy in fundus images”, (in Persian), 18th Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE), 2010